A Taste Of The Netherlands GiveawayPosted: January 9, 2012
To start 2012 with a bang, here, as promised, are the details for my Taste Of The Netherlands Giveaway!
Being a relative novice to this blogging lark, I’m not sure of the format of giveaways, so I just made up the rules as I went along. And we have not one but TWO prizes on offer here today! All personally selected and purchased BY HAND – this one *waves right hand* and occasionally this one *waves left hand*
Prize Number One is the Brekkie Pack, – comprising a selection of things to decorate your morning toast like a Dutchman! (or woman!): Hagelslag (aka chocolate sprinkles) in both Plain and Milk, NEW Speculoos sprinkles, and some speculoos spread – What is speculoos I hear you ask? Well, you know those little Lotus biscuits you get with your coffee? It’s THAT taste, but in both sprinkles and spread form – yum!
Prize Number 2 is the Bikkie Bundle! Three iconic Dutch biscuits: stroopwaffel (think waffle ice-cream cone biscuits sandwiched together with caramel!), stroopkoeken (same filling, this time sandwiched between biscuits that are a cross between a digestive and a Rich Tea biscuit – my fav!), and Galettes – the aforementioned waffle-cone-like biscuits, in all their unadorned glory, just perfect to slather in the final component of this bumper fun pack – a jar of CRUNCHY speculoos spread – which is new in The Netherlands this season!
Well, there’s always a catch – no such thing as a free lunch and all that – so I thought I might as well be up front about it. 😀
I’d like to bring more people within reach of this blog, so it’s all about the numbers. I’ve made a note of the numbers of twitter followers/facebook likes and blog peeks and, with your help, I’d really like to see them shoot up!
The good news is, you can enter more than once. And here’s how:
- Follow me on twitter (@wotchers) AND tweet “I’ve entered @wotchers Taste of the Netherlands giveaway here: http://tinyurl.com/7z2b7bc“
- Encourage your followers to follow me on twitter, and get them to tell me you sent them! Each new twitter follower I get, gets you another chance to win! Be sure they let me know, otherwise I can’t add you!
- ‘Like’ the blog’s Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Time-To-Cook-Online/110719162363183) AND leave a comment in the Giveaway’s post.
- Tag the blog in a post on your Facebook wall with the following: I’ve entered Time To Cook – Online’s Taste of the Netherlands giveaway here:http://tinyurl.com/7z2b7bc“
- Finally, leave me a comment below saying which pack you’d prefer, Brekkie or Bikkie – or if you’d be happy with either, let me know that too! Make sure you leave a valid email address with your comment – if you win, I’ll need to be able to contact you for a postal address.
You can choose to do all five, or just leave a comment below. The more you choose to do, the more times your name will be listed for the draw. No pressure. 😉
Now lets have some fun!
Rules and stuff.
- Competition closes 9.00am Monday January 16th. Winners to be announced shortly thereafter.
- Winners will be decided with the help of the Random Number Generator (www.random.org).
- My decision is final.
- Play nice. No bots or automated entries please.
- Ummm – can’t think of anything else at the moment – but I reserve the right to add stuff if it crops up 😀