Easter GiveawayPosted: April 7, 2012
Doesn’t this hamper look gorgeous?
To kick-start your spring baking season, the nice people over at Natural Selection have offered to supply this bumper fun pack of goodies which includes
- 3 packs of Chopped Apricots
- 3 packs of Dried Cranberries
- 3 packs of 5 Fruit Mix
- 3 packs of Crystallised Ginger
- 3 packs of Cinnamon Cranberries
- 3 packs Chopped Dates
- 2 packs of Crimson Raisins
- 1 Natural Selection branded apron
- 1 rolling pin
- 1 Great British Bake Off: How to Bake: The Perfect Victoria Sponge and Other Baking Secrets
To be in with a chance of winning couldn’t be easier and has the added bonus of being achievable all from the comfort of your own keyboard! Five ways to enter – that’s right, every method gets you an entry into the prize draw – try them all!
- ‘Like’ Time To Cook Online’s facebook page Here
- ‘Like’ Natural Selection’s Facebook page Here
- ‘Follow’ me on Twitter Here
- Tweet: I’ve entered @wotchers Natural Selection Easter Giveaway at timetocookonline.com
- Add a comment to this post confirming how you’ve entered.
If you’ve already Liked/Followed me and the blog, mention that in your comment, and I’ll credit you with the full compliment of entries when it comes to draw time.
Closing date/time: Tuesday, 17th April, 9.00am.
In the meantime, everyone who ‘Like’s the Natural Selection Facebook page can then download and print a £1 off voucher for any of their range (available at Asda and Sainsburys) I’ve used their crimson raisins in my Guilt-Free Mincemeat – these jumbo red jewels looked – and tasted – FAB. Also, cinnamon dusted cranberries sound like they’d be especially awesome for scattering over porridge or any apple-based puddings!
Good Luck everyone – and have a very Happy Easter! D