BBC Good Food Show GiveawayPosted: September 11, 2012 Filed under: Uncategorized 24 Comments
Such an exciting post this week!
I’ve been asked to appear at the BBC Good Food Winter Show at the Birmingham NEC in November!
For one day only, Thursday November 29th, I’ll be demonstrating how to whip up the now legendary/infamous Midnight Meringue on the brand new Great British Bake Off stage, and to celebrate, the BBC Good Food Show organisers have offered me three – yes, THREE – pairs of tickets to give away to lucky blog readers!
Come on down! I’ll have my people call your people and we’ll do lunch, dahhhlinks! *mwah, mwah*
(Did you know I was fluent in Luvvie? )
The even better news is, you can enter more than once. And here’s how:
- Follow me on twitter (@wotchers) AND tweet
- “I’ve entered @wotchers @bbcgoodfoodshow giveaway at http://timetocookonline.com”
- Encourage your followers to follow me on twitter, and get them to tell me you sent them! Each new twitter follower I get, gets you another chance to win! Be sure they let me know, otherwise I can’t add you!
- If you haven’t already, ‘Like’ the blog’s Facebook page ( Short Linky! ) AND leave a comment in the Giveaway’s post.
- Tag the blog in a post on your Facebook wall with the following:
- I’ve entered Time To Cook – Online’s BBC Good Food Show Ticket giveaway at http://timetocookonline.com“
- Finally, leave me a comment below. Make sure you leave a valid email address with your comment – if you win, I’ll need to be able to contact you for a postal address.
You can choose to do all five, or just leave a comment below. The more you choose to do, the more times your name will be listed for the draw. No pressure. 😉
Now lets have some fun!
Rules and stuff.
- Competition closes midnight Sunday September 30th. Winners to be announced shortly thereafter.
- All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday. But then, you’ll only be wanting to come on Thursday, won’t you? 😉
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- Tickets do not include a seat in the supertheatre.
- Winners will be decided with the help of the Random Number Generator (www.random.org).
- My decision is final.
- Play nice. No bots or automated entries please.
- Erm – can’t think of anything else at the moment – but I reserve the right to add stuff if it crops up! 😀
Edit: Thanks to everyone that entered, the lucky winners are: Sophie Barnes (Twitter), Tom Bowden (Facebook) and Tara (Blog). congratulations to all three – hope to see you all at the show!
Sometimes procrastination pays off and I check blogs instead of filling out application forms!
I would love to attend the show and watch you in action!! The midnight meringue was always my favourite and have been waiting for a special occasion to try it…,,perhaps watching you demonstrate will give me the confidence to attempt it!!
Entry number three. Keen, me? Never! I really must get back in the kitchen soon.
Firstly – a bake off stand at the show – brilliant!
Second – getting you on it – genius!!!!
Thirdly – a chance for free tickets – well thank you kindly, don’t mind if I do 😉
can’t wait to see the meringue up close and personal!
Oh how wonderful. Can smell the aromas even as I type. Please, please can I have a chance to win – would be a big tick on my wish list.
A big congratulations for being asked to appear at the BBC Good Food Winter Show on the GBBO stage – hugely exciting and such a compliment 🙂 I hope you enjoy the event as much as all those watching your demonstration. Thank you for the opportunity to win tickets.
Hi! This looks FAB and well done for the future appearance! I’d absolutely love to go 🙂
I am not at all surprised they chose you, love the blog, love how approachable you are, and love your ‘no-nonsense approach, comgratulations
Oh what fun! It all sounds wonderful, and ‘midnight meringue’, just the thought is so tantalising! Such a great day out too, so inspiring, and such fantastic people to meet there. I would really love to go this year so please do enter me in the draw.
I so want to go! Totally missed out on the Cake and Bake show because of a lack of funds (I just bought a house so have negative money to spare), would love to go round this…. and to see you of course!
Yay! So excited. Well done, it should be a lot of fun. Adding you to twitter now. And yes, if I did win, what other day than Thursday would I want to come?
I would like to enter, I love going to the show with my sister
twannywun at hotmail dot com
I love going to this show with my siste, please count me in
twannywun at hotmail dot com
Loved all your recipes on the great british bake off, inspired me to start baking again! The kids are all very greatful, would love to come to the show x
Hi, midnight meringue yummy – I would love to see you at the show.
Best wishes to you on your Good Food Show/Bake Off Fest! … Hope hope hoping I win and can be there
Have followed and tweet-twoo’d
Here are my humble details …
How fabulously exciting for you.
I’ve tweeted and following you on twitter, I’ve also left a comment on your Facebook page.
Garden Tea Cakes and Me
How exciting! I just need to work out how to copy and paste on my mobile now so that i can enter on twitter too!
ooooh I would love to win a ticket. Need the baking lessons frankly!
love reading your blog !!
This is me entering the competition 🙂
Thanks to all that responded – entries now closed. 😀 M-A
Would LOVE to win the tickets, don’t want to leave my email address so hope it’s OK to put my Twitter name, @lackro, thank you